Friday, April 3, 2009

I wish I could be rich..WHO ELSE?

Sometime life is, I really wish I am at the other side of the game.

If I am a person born to be rich in nature, THEN I can have what I want in life, I got no worries about my future and life. But the fact here is, I still have long way to go in order to be rich. Time is running fast, I started to use ’short cut’ and invest heavily in the stock market. I think the consequence will be either I will be rich or I lose everything. This is the ‘game’ I m playing now with neither no one supporting me nor knowing it, but I always believe in myself, I believe I could do it and archive what I want eventually. Anyway, if I am not rich, never mind, as long as I am rich in attitude, rich in knowledge , rich to have friends that care for me, rich in freedom to choose the way I live and rich to have the freedom to shape my life, rich in health and inner beauty. In all sense I am also RICH already. Sometime we wish for something, and when we get that something we hope for something else.

Life is as I say, funny in many sense.

2 comments:

fufu said...

nice article!! glad you think in that way! money is just the material ya, what we want to be rich in should be like what you had mentioned, for me i will add one more stuff that is travel experiences =)... i am spending how much i have earned on my travelling as always... nothing left but sweet memories, friendships, local history + culture, food, spectacular scenery etc

anyway...it is over 900 =) very soon to 2k... cross our fingers up *o*

Shen said...

Actually money is just a few pieces of printed papers. If you come and think of it, it can be everything and it can be nothing. Strongly agree with what you said.

Ah Fu, for me i thnk we need to keep some money in case we need that few priceless papers to save people's life. Life is priceless de...